But first, a few ground rules.
Welcome to my blog. Here I will share interesting concepts from Judaism in life and maybe answer some questions people ask about.
1. Please no explicative or foul language. Such will not be tolerated.
2. Please respect other people's opinions, even my own.
3. I understand that when you spend your life devoting yourself to something, it becomes very personal to you. However, I'd like to stress the importance of equality and kinship that I expect to be shown here.
4. When asking a question, please do so in a proper manner. I would love to answer all questions as long as they are reasonable.
5. Please do not spam.
6. Please when debating do not go on with it to bother others. It makes the whole experience unpleasurable.
7. Please no inappropriate comments.
8. This blog is NOT about putting down other religions. Please recognize this.
9. Please realize that I started this post with the word Shalom and that is what I expect from everyone here.
10. Please realize that God loves everyone and that includes you as well.
11. Please realize that if your intentions aren't positive whatsoever, you are simply welcome to go to another website.
Please feel free to comment or email me with any questions you have. I would be happy to answer them as soon as possible.
I understand that some questions you may have may be inappropriate and if it is a reasonable question I will answer it.
Also, feel free to tell me ideas and possibilities for the future, concerns you have, and realize that if anyone here needs any help in any way, they can come to me for advice and possibly assistance if needed. I will do what ever is in my power to support and help everyone along the way.
More importantly, Have FUN and Learn something new!